Digital innovation offers the opportunity to improve access to treatment at a time when the waiting list for NHS mental health care stands at around 1.6 million, plus a further 8 million who could benefit from support.
But do people want digital tools as part of their support from the NHS?
To better understand the nation’s true opinions, ORCHA commissioned independent research to ask 2,000 UK residents what they think.
Download our report to discover:
- Do people want digital health when they are experiencing mental health difficulties?
- Who wants a health app more than medication or online counselling?
- The top 5 reasons why people want digital health.
- People's biggest concerns around digital for mental health.
- A best practice case study.
- 10 apps that help build resilience.
Fill out the form to get your copy.