Faced with an aging population, shortage of healthcare professionals, and employee burnout, the healthcare industry today must keep patients healthy and satisfied with squeezed margins and staffing shortages.
However, despite encouraging signs, progress towards improving the digital capabilities within healthcare is slow. Only half of providers have established a digital health strategy.
So, what is stopping wholesale adoption of digital health in health care services? Where are the barriers? And where are the opportunities? ORCHA has commissioned a Poll of US residents, to better understand the nation's use of and attitudes to digital health.
Download our report to discover:
- What are patient attitudes towards digital health in the US today?
- How is digital health usage changing?
- Are people finding digital health helpful?
- Which regions are most activated in terms of digital health?
- How does the healthcare professional influence the public’s digital health choices?
Fill out the form to get your copy.